Frieda's No Egg Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) half and half
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar scant 3/4 cups
- 1 vanilla bean scraped
- or 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Heat all ingredients including vanilla bean hull and pulp in medium saucepan to 170* ( ff no thermometer available, as soon as the first bubble hits the surface, remove from heat. Do not allow to boil)
- .Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Remove vanilla bean hull, pour liquid into lidded container ( blender).
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolynjgardner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes