This appetizer is a great way to use leftover vegetables.
Yield: 6 to 8 appetizer servings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup cauliflower flowerets
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup whole mushrooms
- 1 cup baby carrots
- Combine flour and salt in a bowl, and stir well.
- Combine eggs, milk, and 1 teaspoon oil; add to flour mixture, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour oil to depth of 2 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°.
- Dip vegetables into batter; fry, a few at a time, until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve with Ranch-style salad dressing, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers