- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (1-inch) diagonally cut asparagus
- 1/2 cup pre-shredded carrot
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice, chilled
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- calories 216
- fat 7.2 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- protein 9.6 g
- carbohydrate 28.3 g
- cholesterol 170 mg
- iron 2.2 mg
- sodium 579 mg
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fiber 2.8 g
- calcium 51 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
Steam asparagus and carrot, covered, 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse with cold water; drain.
Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add egg; cook 1 minute or until scrambled, stirring constantly. Remove egg from pan.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in pan. Add rice; cook 3 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Add asparagus, carrot, scrambled egg, peas, onions, and broth mixture; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.