Fried Rice Low Calorie
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) brown rice fridge temp
- 2 cup(s) frozen diced carrots and peas
- 1 cup(s) Bean Sprouts
- 1 cup(s) Mushrooms chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions chopped
- 1 package(s) fried rice seasoning mix (
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 pinch(s) salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small dish, combine seasoning mix, garlic powder, and ground ginger with soy sauce and 3 tbsp. warm water. Using a fork or whisk, stir until seasoning mix has dissolved. Set aside.
- Spray a wok or very large pan with nonstick spray, and bring it to medium heat on the stove. Add egg substitute and scramble until cooked, using a spatula to break it up into bite-sized pieces. Remove scrambled bits from the wok or pan and set aside.
- Add mushrooms and frozen vegetables to the wok or pan, and cook and stir until mushrooms have softened and all veggies are hot. Remove veggies and set aside with the egg-y bits.
- Remove your wok or pan from heat, re-spray with nonstick spray, and bring to high heat on the stove. Add rice and seasoning mixture, and stir to combine. Add bean sprouts, scallions and the previously cooked veggies and scrambled eggs, and mix thoroughly to integrate. Cook and stir until entire mixture is hot, there is no liquid left in the pan, and rice is just beginning to crisp. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Scoop into bowls and serve! (Chopsticks not required.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chimeren and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes