- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 large sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet green peas, thawed
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
How to Make It
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet or wok at medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add eggs; cook 1 minute on each side. Remove from skillet; chop and set aside.
Heat remaining 3 tablespoons oil in skillet or wok; add ham, and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Add bell pepper and onion; stir-fry 5 minutes. Add peas and next 3 ingredients; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Stir in reserved egg, and sprinkle with green onions.