- 3 tablespoons oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked meat, poultry, or shrimp
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet green peas
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Chopped almonds (optional)
How to Make It
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add eggs, and gently stir 1 minute or until softly scrambled. Rremove eggs from skillet; chop and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in skillet; add onion and bell pepper, and stir-fry 3 minutes. Add chopped cooked meat, poultry, or shrimp and peas; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add rice, soy sauce, and chili-garlic sauce; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in scrambled eggs; sprinkle with green onions and almonds, if desired.