FRIED POTATO CAKES
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Mashed Potatos
- 1 eggs
- 1 Small Onion or several green onions chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper or cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients except the oil into the potatoes. Make into patties. Fry in hot oil until browned on both sides. Makes about 12 patties. Enjoy!
- Note: Can add chopped bacon or ham and shredded cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bobo3695 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes