FRIED POTATO CAKES
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Mashed Potatos
- 1 eggs
- 1 Small Onion or several green onions chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper or cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients except the oil into the potatoes. Make into patties. Fry in hot oil until browned on both sides. Makes about 12 patties. Enjoy!
- Note: Can add chopped bacon or ham and shredded cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bobo3695 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note