Fried Pork Chops with Roasted Vegetables
Just add rolls and iced tea to complete this meal.
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 medium-size red potatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 purple onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, quartered
- 1 yellow squash, quartered
- 1 portobello mushroom, quartered
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- Toss together first 6 ingredients in a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Add onion and next 3 ingredients, and bake, stirring occasionally, 15 more minutes. Keep warm.
- Stir together flour, thyme, and Cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl. Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- Fry pork chops in hot vegetable oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until done. Serve pork chops with roasted vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes