Fried Pork Chops with Roasted Vegetables
- 4 medium-size red potatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 purple onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, quartered
- 1 yellow squash, quartered
- 1 portobello mushroom, quartered
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- Toss together first 6 ingredients in a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Add onion and next 3 ingredients, and bake, stirring occasionally, 15 more minutes. Keep warm.
- Stir together flour, thyme, and Cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl. Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- Fry pork chops in hot vegetable oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until done. Serve pork chops with roasted vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This