Fried Pork Chops and Grits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Slow Cooking Grits
- 2 tablespoon(s) Salted Butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Half and Half
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) Self Rising Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Seasoned Salt
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Thin Cut Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- Bring 6 cups salted water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Slowly stir in grits and reduce heat to a low simmer and cover. Cook 20 minutes on low heat, stirring frequently with a wire whisk. Turn off and stir in butter, half-and-half, and pepper, then set aside. Season Pork Chop, Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish, and dredge pork chops in flour mixture. Fry pork chops, in 3 batches, in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute on each side or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by svazquez1984 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fried Pork Chops and Grits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch