Fried Pickle Chips
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Beer
- 2 Eggs
- 1 to 2 cup(s) Flour
- Cholesterol Free Oil
- Dill Pickles Sliced in Rounds
- Pour oil in a large skillet until the oil is about 1-2 inches up the side of the pan. Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Strain pickles in a small colander.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the yolks and 3/4 cup of the beer. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Whisk in enough flour to form a batter. If the batter is too thick add the remaining beer to thin the batter.
- Dip pickles one at a time using tongs into the batter and then place in the heated oil
- Fry pickles for about 2 minutes flipping the pickle after about 1 minute
- Place pickles on a plate lined with paper towel and then season with salt. Serve with Ranch Dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karebear1431 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fried Pickle Chips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers