- 2 (12-ounce) containers fresh oysters, drained
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
How to Make It
Dip oysters in egg whites; dredge in breadcrumbs. Set aside.
Pour oil into a large heavy skillet; heat to 350°. Fry oysters, in batches, about 1 minute on each side or until golden; drain on paper towels.
Arrange mushrooms evenly over spinach, and drizzle with half of Red Wine Vinaigrette. Top salads with oysters, onion slices, and bacon, and serve immediately with remaining vinaigrette.