Fried Olives Stuffed with Spicy Lamb Sausage
More From Coastal Living
- 16 large queen olives, pimiento removed
- Spicy Lamb Sausage
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Canola oil
- 1. Slice olives open lengthwise almost all the way, leaving bottom end attached. Stuff each olive with 1 rounded teaspoon Spicy Lamb Sausage. (Olive won't close all the way around filling.)
- 2. Whisk together egg and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl. Dredge olives in flour, dip in egg mixture, and dredge in panko.
- 3. Pour oil to a depth of 2 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 350°. Fry olives, in batches, 3 minutes or until golden; drain on paper towels.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes