Fried Okra Salad / Lingleville Community Cookbook
Community Recipe from
- 6 slice(s) bacon, fried crisp
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch(es) green onions, with tops, chopped
- 1 large pkg. frozen okra, fried and drained
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/8 cup(s) vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- Mix first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Whisk last 3 ingredients together and pour over okra mixture when ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fried Okra Salad / Lingleville Community Cookbook Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes