- 1 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 18 (2- to 3-ounce) lamb rib chops*
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Vegetable oil
- Garnishes: lemon wedges, fresh rosemary sprigs
How to Make It
Stir together first 7 ingredients.
Dredge chops in flour; dip in egg, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Pour vegetable oil to a depth of 1/4 inch into a skillet; fry chops, in batches, over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes on each side. Garnish, if desired.
* 12 loin chops may be substituted. Cook 3 more minutes on each side.