"Fried" Haddock Sandwich with Thai Red Curry Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cup(s) panko breadcrumbs
- 1 pound(s) haddock fillets, divided into 4 pieces
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) Thai red curry paste
- 8 large Boston or bibb lettuce leaves
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2. In a wide, shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs and mustard. In a second wide, shallow bowl, place the breadcrumbs.]
- 3. Season the haddock with salt and pepper. Dredge each piece of haddock first through the egg mixture, then through the breadcrumbs. Ensure the breadcrumbs evenly coat the fillets, patting them on as needed. Arrange the fillets on the prepared baking sheet, then bake until they flake easily, about 10 minutes.
- 4. While the haddock cooks, in a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise and curry paste.
- 5. Slather a quarter of the mayonnaise mixture over the bottom half of each bun, then top with 2 lettuce leaves. Set the haddock over the lettuce. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note