- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) grouper fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Canola oil
- 4 onion sandwich rolls, split
- Creamy Coleslaw
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large shallow dish. Set aside.
Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Dredge grouper in flour mixture; dip in buttermilk, and dredge in flour mixture again.
Pour oil to a depth of 3 inches in a Dutch oven; heat to 350°. Fry fish 5 to 6 minutes or until golden; drain on paper towels. Serve on rolls with Creamy Coleslaw.