- 1 1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tsp. Asian sriracha hot chili sauce
- 12 slider buns or dinner rolls, warmed and split
- 12 cooked bacon slices
- 12 fried green tomatoes
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients and 1/4 cup cilantro in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let stand 10 minutes.
Stir together mayonnaise, sriracha, and remaining 1/4 cup cilantro. Spread buns with mayonnaise mixture. Top bottom halves of buns with bacon, tomatoes, and cabbage mixture. Cover with top halves of buns, mayonnaise mixture sides down.