Pan-Fried Fish with Creamy Lemon Sauce for Two
Think better-for-you fish has to be bland? Check out this crispy tilapia with its luscious lemon sauce, and doubt smart seafood no more.
- Calories: 170
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Fiber: 0g
- Iron: 8%
- Fat: 2.5g
- Sodium: 370mg
- Sugars: 1g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Protein: 27g
- Calcium: 8%
- 2 tilapia fillets (1/2 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons Tbsp. KRAFT Lite House Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ounce oz. PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- COAT fish with flour.
- HEAT dressing in medium skillet on medium heat. Add fish; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD broth and lemon juice to skillet; cook 3 min. or until reduced by half, stirring frequently with whisk. Add cream cheese; cook 1 min. or until melted, stirring constantly. Pour over fish. Sprinkle with parsley.
- kraft kitchens tipsSUBSTITUTEPrepare using catfish or any variety of white fish fillets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pan-Fried Fish with Creamy Lemon Sauce for Two Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes