Fried Eggs w/ Sweet potato hash
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Coconut oil
- 1 whole(s) medium sweet potato or yam diced into 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 whole(s) Yellow Onion Diced
- 2 whole(s) nitrite/nitrate free sausages Sliced
- 1 whole(s) bell peppers Diced
- 4 whole(s) Eggs
- ground black pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons coconut oil over medium heat.
- 2. Add the onions and sweet potatoes, and sauté for 5 minutes.
- 3. Add the sausages and continue to cook until sausages are browned and sweet potatoes are slightly softened.
- 4. Add bell peppers and 1 Tbs of water.
- 5. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are completely soft, stirring frequently.
- 6. Meanwhile, fried eggs in 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
- 7. Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve over sweet potato hash.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kandrea8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fried Eggs w/ Sweet potato hash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch