Fried Dill Pickles
Coat dill pickle spears in Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs and fry until crispy. Serve with Ranch or blue cheese dressing for a crowd-pleasing appetizer.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 15 dill pickle spears, well drained
- oil for deep frying
- Garnish: ranch or Thousand Island salad dressing
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl; mix bread crumbs and flour in a separate small bowl. Dip pickles into egg mixture; roll in crumb mixture to coat. Heat several inches oil to 375 degrees in a deep fryer. Fry pickles 3 to 5 at a time until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm with salad dressing for dipping. Makes 4 to 5 servings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note