"Fried" Crispy Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies) lightly crushed
- 3/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup(s) plain lowfat yogurt
- 8 6 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 350. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a shallow bowl or pie plate, combine the rice cereal, Parmesan, oil, paprika, cumin, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Brush both sides of the chicken with the yogurt and coat with the cereal mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere; place on the baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note