"Fried" Crispy Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies) lightly crushed
- 3/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup(s) plain lowfat yogurt
- 8 6 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 350. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a shallow bowl or pie plate, combine the rice cereal, Parmesan, oil, paprika, cumin, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Brush both sides of the chicken with the yogurt and coat with the cereal mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere; place on the baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes