1. Pat chicken dry. Place chicken and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; toss to combine. Whisk together eggs and milk; pour over chicken. Let stand 20 minutes.
2. Pour oil into a 7 1/2-qt. Dutch oven; heat to 325°.
3. Whisk together flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Remove chicken from egg mixture, reserving egg mixture. Drain chicken well.
5. Dredge half of chicken in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Dip chicken in egg mixture, and dredge in flour mixture again.
6. Fry chicken 7 to 9 minutes or until browned. Drain on a wire rack over paper towels. Place on a wire rack in a jelly-roll pan, and keep warm in a 200° oven. (Do not cover.)
7. Return oil to 325°; repeat Steps 5 and 6 with remaining chicken, flour mixture, and egg mixture.
Make-Ahead Tip: Fry chicken up to 1 hour ahead, and keep warm in a 200° oven. Or, make it the day before and chill. Serve it cold, at room temperature, or warm. To reheat: Bake on a wire rack in a jelly-roll pan at 300° for 45 minutes.