- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cups fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Vegetable oil
- Wash cauliflower, and break into flowerets. Cook, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Combine breadcrumbs and salt. Dip cauliflower in egg. Coat with breadcrumbs. Deep-fry in hot oil (375°) until golden brown. Drain well on paper towels. Serve immediately.
- Serving Suggestions: Fried Cauliflower may be served with Mustard Dip Sauce or Horseradish Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine