- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup capers, patted dry
- 2 oranges, peeled, quartered lengthwise, and sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup slivered red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup small mint leaves
How to Make It
Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add capers and sauté until pale golden, 3 minutes. Transfer to paper towels.
In a bowl, combine oranges, onion, cayenne, lemon juice, remaining 1 tbsp. oil, and salt. Just before serving, stir in lettuce, mint, and capers.