Fried Cabbage with bacon, onion & garlic
Community Recipe from
- 6 slice(s) bacon chopped
- 1 whole(s) onion diced
- 2 whole(s) cloves garlic minced
- 1 head(s) cabbage cored &sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Place the bacon in a large stockpot and cook over medium-high heat until crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir until the onion caramelizes; about 10 minutes.
- Immediately stir in the cabbage and continue to cook and stir another 10 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes more.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by iamkrae and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fried Cabbage with bacon, onion & garlic Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes