Fried Buffalo Chicken Rolls
From the Kitchen of Andie Mitchell, Boston, MA
"These are just as indulgent baked as they are fried. Simply coat the rolls with cooking spray, and bake on a lightly greased baking sheet at 425° for 12 minutes. Turn and bake 8 to 10 more minutes."
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce)
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 3/4 cup shredded coleslaw mix (without dressing)
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Canola oil
- Blue cheese dressing
- Stir together chicken and hot sauce. Place egg roll wrappers onto a work surface with 1 corner pointing toward you (like a diamond). Spoon 1 Tbsp. each shredded coleslaw mix (without dressing), chicken mixture, and crumbled blue cheese in centers of wrappers. Fold bottom corners of wrappers over filling. Fold in left and right corners. Moisten top corners with lightly beaten egg white; tightly roll up. Pour canola oil to depth of 3 inches into a heavy Dutch oven; heat to 350°. Fry rolls, in 2 batches, 3 minutes; drain. Serve with blue cheese dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note