fried boneless chicken with honey and ginger
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 pound(s) boned chicken thighs cut into 2 in pieces
- 6 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger root shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) 5 spice powder
- Heat oil over high heat, stir fry onion until lightly brown, add the chicken until brown approx 3 min. toss in remaining ingredients remove fro heat garnish with cilantro
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note