Fresh Wild Mushroom Soup
Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) onions finely chopped
- 6 ounce(s) crimini (baby bella) mushrooms chopped
- 6 ounce(s) fresh oyster mushrooms chopped
- 6 ounce(s) fresh shitake mushrooms stemmed , caps chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) brandy
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 4 cup(s) beef broth
- Melt butter in large pot over med hi heat. Add onions, caute til golden about 5 min. Add all mushrooms and thyme, Saute til mushrooms begin to brown about 8 min. Add brandy, stir 30 seconds, mix in flour. Slowly stir in broth, bring soup to boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 min. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle into bowls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note