Fresh Wild Mushroom Soup
Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) onions finely chopped
- 6 ounce(s) crimini (baby bella) mushrooms chopped
- 6 ounce(s) fresh oyster mushrooms chopped
- 6 ounce(s) fresh shitake mushrooms stemmed , caps chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) brandy
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 4 cup(s) beef broth
- Melt butter in large pot over med hi heat. Add onions, caute til golden about 5 min. Add all mushrooms and thyme, Saute til mushrooms begin to brown about 8 min. Add brandy, stir 30 seconds, mix in flour. Slowly stir in broth, bring soup to boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 min. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle into bowls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes