- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium-size yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 5 cups Basic Marinara Sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) package no-boil lasagna noodles
- calories 282
- fat 9.8 g
- satfat 4.9 g
- monofat 2.5 g
- polyfat 0.6 g
- protein 19.9 g
- carbohydrate 28.8 g
- fiber 4.1 g
- cholesterol 50 mg
- iron 2.6 mg
- sodium 837 mg
- calcium 456 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°. Bake zucchini, mushrooms, and garlic in a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray 12 to 14 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring halfway through. Repeat procedure with bell peppers and onion. Reduce oven temperature to 350°. Toss together vegetables and salt in a bowl.
Stir together ricotta, egg, 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
Spread 1 cup Basic Marinara Sauce in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with 3 noodles, 1 cup sauce, one-third of ricotta mixture, and one-third of vegetable mixture; repeat layers twice, beginning with 3 noodles. Top with remaining noodles and 1 cup sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 to 15 more minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Let stand 10 minutes.
Note: We tested with Ronzoni Oven Ready Lasagna.