Fresh Vegetable and Pasta Salad with Eggs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) fusilli pasta
- 2 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 1 chopped large tomato
- 2 sliced green onions
- 6 coarsely chopped hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) each salt and pepper
- boston lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) toasted pine nuts (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions about 7 minutes, adding broccoli to pasta water 2 minutes before end of cooking time. Drain and cool under cold running water; drain well. Place in large bowl. Add tomato, green onions, eggs and basil to bowl. Whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper, toss with salad. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving time. Serve salad on lettuce leaves and sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Heather3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Vegetable and Pasta Salad with Eggs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads