Quick and easy! Also swapped out chicken stock for the vegetable stock. Added a splash of aged balsamic vinegar at the end to give it the zip needed. Will make again for sure!
Fresh Tortellini with Mushrooms and Pancetta
If you can't find cremini mushrooms, sliced button mushrooms will work fine.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: about 1 1/2 cups pasta mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 333
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 11.4g
- Saturated fat: 5.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 16.4g
- Carbohydrate: 42.7g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 880mg
- Calcium: 223mg
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh cheese tortellini (such as DiGiorno)
- 3 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1 cup prechopped onion
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 cups bagged baby spinach
- 1 cup organic vegetable broth (such as Swanson Certified Organic)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato bits
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) preshredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and keep warm.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pancetta. Cook 5 minutes or until almost crisp, stirring occasionally; drain. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms; cook 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add spinach, broth, tomato, and pepper. Cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring constantly. Toss with pasta. Divide evenly among 4 bowls. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes