- 1 (16-ounce) package linguine
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- Garnishes: shaved Parmesan cheese, fresh basil sprig
How to Make It
Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
Saute garlic and pepper in hot oil in a large skillet over low heat. Add tomatoes and next 4 ingredients; cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Toss together pasta and tomato mixture; garnish, if desired.