Fresh Tomato Salsa
More From Southern Living
- 3 cups seeded and diced tomatoes (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (2.25-oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Table salt to taste
- Stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients. Season with table salt to taste.
- Try this twist!
- Fresh Tomato-Peach Salsa: Omit black olives. Prepare recipe as directed, stirring in 2 peeled and diced fresh peaches (about 2 cups).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments