Fresh Tomato-Feta Pizza from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- 4 plum tomatoes sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil divided
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornmeal
- 4 ounce(s) feta cheese
- 1 ounce(s) pitted kalamata olives halved (1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil leaves
- 1. Let dough stand at room temperature, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 2. Arrange tomato slices on a jelly roll pan lined with paper towels; top with more paper towels. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 3. Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in the oven. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees; keep the pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven while it preheats.
- 4. Combine the tomatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, and garlic. Roll the dough into a 14 inch round circle on a lightly floured surface, and pierce the dough liberally with a fork. Carefully remove pizza stone or baking sheet from the oven. Sprinkle stone or pan with cornmeal; place dough on stone or pan. Arrange the tomato mixture on the dough. Crumble the cheese and sprinkle over the pizza. Bake at 500 degrees for 19 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is lightly browned. Brush the outer crust with the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil. Cut pizza into 6 large slices.
- CALORIES: 319 FAT: 13g (sat.3.6g, mono.5.9g, poly2.2g) PROTEIN: 10.6g
- CARB: 42.2g FIBER: 1.9g CHOL: 10mg IRON: 2.6mg SODIUM: 665mg
- CALC: 65mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Tomato-Feta Pizza from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza