Love it! One of my favorite pizzas. Great flavor!
Fresh Tomato-Feta Pizza
If olives are a deal breaker, leave them off; the pizza is still yummy.
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: 1 slice)
More From Cooking Light
Total: 55 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 319
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Protein: 10.6g
- Carbohydrate: 42.2g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 665mg
- Calcium: 65mg
- 1 pound refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1 ounce pitted kalamata olives, halved (1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1. Let dough stand at room temperature, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 2. Arrange tomato slices on a jelly-roll pan lined with paper towels; top with more paper towels. Let stand 30 minutes.
- 3. Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
- 4. Combine tomatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, and garlic. Roll dough into a 14-inch circle on a lightly floured surface, and pierce dough liberally with a fork. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven. Sprinkle cornmeal over stone; place dough on stone. Arrange tomato mixture on dough. Crumble cheese; sprinkle over pizza. Bake at 500° for 19 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is lightly browned. Remove from oven; top with olives and basil. Brush outer crust with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil. Cut pizza into 6 large slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes