Fresh Strawberry Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) self-rising flour
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) crushed strawberries
- 1 box(es) dry strawberry jello (small)
- teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 stick(s) butter softened
- 4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) crushed strawberroes
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Mix all liquid ingredients and dry jello for cake. Mix well. Add sugar and flour. Mix well. Pour into 9x13 pan and bake at 350 until toothpick in center comes about clean. 25-35 minutes.
- Make icing while cake bakes. Spread on half while cake is hot. Let cool and spread on the rest of icing. Refrigerate. (Can be eaten warm also)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AnnaSue and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note