- 1/2 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Hot ramen noodles or rice
- Stir-fry bell pepper and celery in hot oil in a large skillet 2 to 3 minutes. Add garlic; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Stir together cornstarch, ground red pepper, and soy sauce; add to vegetables, and stir-fry 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, and green onions; stir-fry 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve over ramen noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes