fresh squeezed jello
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh squeezed juice
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 envelope(s) unflavored jello powder
- Mixed jello powder and fresh squeezed juice. Boil the water and sugar. While stirring, slowly mix the hot sugar water with the juice. Refrigerate.
- Depending on how sweet the juice is, you may prefer more or less sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jpritikin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
fresh squeezed jello Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Puddings/Custards