fresh spring rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- peanut sauce
- 2 ounce(s) thin rice vermicelli
- 1 tablespoon(s) roasted peanuts ground
- 8 medium raw shrimp
- 12 ounce(s) bacon
- 1 carrots shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 8 rounds of rice paper 8 1/2 in
- 4 lg boston leaf lettuce leaves stem removed
- 1 cup(s) fresh bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup(s) mint leave
- 16 sprig(s) chinese chives
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro leaves
- Boil shrimp x 3 minutes, cook bacon. Combine sugar and water with carrots x 10 min until softened. Place rice sheet in warm water to moisten, lay lettuce, 1 TBS noodles, 1 TBS carrots, a few pieces of bacon, bean sprout, mint leaves, and cilantro leaves and shrimp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note