A staple in our house! This is delicious and friends and family usually want the recipe.
Fresh Spinach-and-Apple Salad With Cinnamon Vinaigrette
More From Southern Living
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine apples and spinach in a serving bowl. Whisk together honey and next 6 ingredients until well blended. Pour mixture over salad, tossing gently. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads