Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Amy Burke
Serve salsa with chips to munch on before—and during—the main meal.
Yield: Makes about 4 cups
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1/4 medium-size sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, quartered
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 pounds tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Pulse first 4 ingredients in a food processor until finely chopped.
- 2. Cut each tomato into 4 pieces. Cut core away from each piece; discard core. Add tomatoes to food processor in batches, and pulse each batch until well blended. Transfer to a large bowl. Squeeze juice from lime over salsa, and stir in salt. Serve with chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note