Serve salsa with chips to munch on before—and during—the main meal.
Yield: Makes about 4 cups
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1/4 medium-size sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, quartered
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 pounds tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Pulse first 4 ingredients in a food processor until finely chopped.
- 2. Cut each tomato into 4 pieces. Cut core away from each piece; discard core. Add tomatoes to food processor in batches, and pulse each batch until well blended. Transfer to a large bowl. Squeeze juice from lime over salsa, and stir in salt. Serve with chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments