- 1 habanero chile pepper, seeded and minced*
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 4 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: whole jalapeño pepper
- Tortilla chips
How to Make It
Stir together first 9 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Garnish, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
*1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced, can be substituted.