- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns with sesame seeds, toasted
- 12 (1/4-inch-thick) slices English cucumber
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves
- calories 341
- fat 11.5 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 2.9 g
- polyfat 4.9 g
- protein 31.6 g
- carbohydrate 30.9 g
- fiber 1.8 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- iron 2.2 mg
- sodium 816 mg
- calcium 67 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; cover and chill.
Place salmon in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped. Add breadcrumbs and next 6 ingredients (through 1/4 teaspoon black pepper); pulse 4 times or until well blended. Divide salmon mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 3/4-inch-thick patty.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add patties to pan; cook 2 minutes. Carefully turn patties over; cook 2 minutes or until done.
Spread about 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture over bottom half of each hamburger bun. Top each serving with 1 salmon patty, 3 cucumber slices, 1 lettuce leaf, and top half of bun.
Spinach salad: Combine 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, 2 teaspoons canola oil, 2 teaspoons water, and 1/4 teaspoon chile paste in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add half of 1 (5-ounce) package baby spinach, 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper strips, and 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion to bowl; toss to coat.