- 1/2 cup red currant jelly
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions, including tops
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds (from a 1-lb. pomegranate; see notes)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh jalapeño chili
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- calories 26
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- protein 0.1 g
- fat 0.0 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 6.7 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- sodium 3.4 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Put currant jelly in a 2-cup glass measure. Heat in a microwave oven at full power (100%) until softened, about 20 seconds.
Stir in green onions, pomegranate seeds, ginger, chili, coriander, and lemon juice; add salt and pepper to taste. Let stand about 15 minutes before serving.
Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.