This has potential, but just muddling the mint leaves doesn't work well (and I certainly wouldn't recommend using the end of a wooden spoon). Next time I make it, will either chiffonade it first or blend everything in a blender.
Fresh Pineapple Mojito
Photo: Con Poulos; Styling: Deborah Williams
More From Coastal Living
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 8 to 16 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons citrus-flavored rum
- 1/2 cup club soda
- Dissolve sugar in 2 tablespoons hot water in an old-fashioned glass. Add pineapple, mint, and lime juice; muddle with a pestle or the back of a wooden spoon into a chunky pulp. Fill glass with crushed ice; add remaining ingredients. Stir until combined.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages