Seemed too much vinegar. I tried to adjust it but never got it just right.
Fresh Pear Salad with Asian Sesame Dressing
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 3 Red Bartlett pears, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Asian Sesame Dressing
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (optional), toasted
- Toss together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and drizzle with Asian Sesame Dressing, tossing gently to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads