Fresh Peach Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) fresh peaches chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- Sprinkle peaches with lemon juice and set aside. Mix remaining ingredients, adding flour last. Fold in fruit. Fill greased muffin cups and bake at 450 for 20 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianarhodes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Peach Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads