Fresh Peach Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 3/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups sliced, peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Vanilla ice cream
- Additional peach slices
- Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
- Combine eggs, 1 1/2 cups sugar, and oil; beat until smooth. Add flour mixture; beat until blended. Pour batter in a greased and floured 13- x 9- x 2- inch baking pan.
- Combine 3 cups peaches and remaining sugar. Arrange peaches on top of batter; sprinkle pecans over top. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool 10 minutes. Cut into 3-inch squares. Serve with ice cream and additional peach slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings