To be honest, we didn't care for this recipe. We found it too bland. We finished our plated because we were hungry, but I am not making it again.
Fresh Pea Salad with Radishes, Tomatoes, and Mint
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 217
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 10.2g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 9.6g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 3.5mg
- Sodium: 145mg
- Calcium: 65mg
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pink-eyed peas
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes (about 8)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mint sprigs (optional)
- Sort and wash peas; place in a small saucepan. Cover with water to 2 inches above peas; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Combine juice, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Combine peas, tomatoes, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Drizzle juice mixture over salad, tossing to coat. Cover and chill. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads