- 3 medium zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 ounces ricotta salata, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh fettuccine or linguine
- 1/4 cup toasted nuts, such as pine nuts, sunflower seeds, or pistachios
How to Make It
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil over high heat.
Meanwhile, cut zucchini into thin strips with a vegetable peeler; set aside. Combine mint and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions, adding zucchini during last minute of cooking time. Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl.
Stir in mint mixture, tossing to combine. Sprinkle with nuts.